Authors retain the copyrights of their papers, and all open access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, CC BY, which allows users to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship. The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in publications, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations. While the advice and information in this journal are believed to be true and accurate on the date of its going to press, neither the authors, the editors, nor the publisher can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. The publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the material contained herein.
AJPO Journals supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights are summarized as follows;
- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by AJPO Journals is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant a license to AJPO Journals to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- Authors retain patent and trademark rights.
- Authors can re-use their own material in new works without permission or payment (with full acknowledgement of the original article)
You can download the copyright agreement form here sign it, scan, and resend